Sunday, August 11, 2013

New place of work


After 3-4 intensive weeks full of job hunting, interviews and checking out London's possibilities, I found my dream job! From tomorrow I will be trained to be membership sales advisor in LA Fitness gym, at West India Quay :)



I am excited for the new possibilities and challenges and can't wait to start. This position will be continuation and upgrade from what I did in Norway, in bigger and better organised fitness club. LA Fitness in third leader in English fitness club branches. It was Britain 2011 best health&fitness mark as well :)




In upcoming weeks I will also try to incorporate some of trainers/grouptraining classes to my schedule as well, not to forget how to work with clients in a training field :)

That all means that this Sunday is my last day totally free from work. In upcoming months I will be very busy, since I would like to start my Personal Trainer course as well. Let's use this Sunday right!

No comments:

Post a Comment