Sunday, February 24, 2013

My daily supplements - part 1: omega 3

I have to admit that I have a long history of taking "magic pills" which suppose to do everything for you - lose weight, strengthen your hair, eliminate cellulite and so on. 

In the end I came to assumption that nothing like balance diet and regular fitness routine can help you best
nothing can replace balance diet

However, not everyday is perfect. Not always there is a time to prepare food in ideal nutrition proportions. And sometime your body simply needs a little more than you can provide it with "normal" eating.

Since I have moved to Norway, I started to focusing more on quality of supplements I am taking rather than quantity. But, on the other hand, I had a chance to try things I have never tried before (thanks to MyRevolution Team).

So which products am I using daily and I can truly recommend?


Omega 3 - fountain of strong hearth, fresh skin and lean body!

In many research it is said that Omega 3 supplements are the most crucial one.
Omega 3 (which contains of EPA and DHA fatty acids) is essential and naturally ocurrs in fatty fishes (like salmon, mackerell), walnuts and flaxseeds. 

We need both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, but nowadays the tendency is to provide 15 times more Omega 6 fatty acids than Omega 3 which cause imbalance.  That is why supplementing Omega 3 is so important.

Supplementing omega 3 helps with increasing HDL cholesterol level, strenghtening immune system, protecting your hearth &vascular system and and increasing symptoms of arthesis. Omega 3 also regulate your hormonal balance and helps your skin. It has strong anti inflammation properties


And, what is very important: omega 3 helps also in losing weight!  Omega 3 faster metabolism and increasing insulin sensibility. Simply speaking, it also protecting muscles as well as fasten their recovery.

Omega 3 supplement which I am using currently


I take my dose of Omega 3 daily. I do not have problems with drinking a spoon of liquid omega 3, but I know that for many it can be a problem. Take pills then :)


1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can rest assured that you will not only get delicious meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Take a look at your menu in advance and select the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete