Saturday, January 26, 2013

Roulade with asparagus and paprika

meat roulade filled with asparagus and paprika

Today's dinner was (again) inspired by Kristine Weber's recipe which you can find here. I made roulade stuffed with asparagus and paprika

you can use normal flour instead of sesame flour

First I seasoned meat with salt, pepper, garlic, onion and paprika. Then I added 1 whole egg, 1 spoon of fiberhusk and 1 spoon of flour (I used sesame flour). I mix all ingredients together. 

step 1: spread meat on a baking paper

Take baking pan and baking paper. Spread meat on the baking paper and formulate it in a shape of rectangle

step 2: use filling of your choice, instead of asparagus you can use pickled cucumber as well

In the middle of meat rectangle put your ingredients of choice. I used asparagus and red paprika, you can put also a little cheese in it (I skipped that ingredient).

step 3: roll your meat rectangle

Take one part of baking paper and wrap it along the centre of rectangle. Use baking paper to roll roulade for desired shape.

Put roulade to the oven and roast for about 30 minutes in 220 degrees.


Serve roulade with jacked potatoes and vegetables of choice. I used asparagus and fresh spinach.

Nice Saturday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment