Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gift tips - for him


As I started 'gift tips' series with some gift for you, I would like to continue it with some (fit) gift positions for men. Go beyond the schedule and do not buy another par of boxers or socks for your beloved or dad, try something different! :)

1. Thermal longsleeve
My absolute favourite, because it is warm but thin at the same time, in a very good quality and with cool design. How do I know it? Because I already gave it as a present to my beloved :)
I bought it here. You can find it also in white.

2. Gym gloves
Every guy who is a gym enthusiast should have ones. Especially those with wrist bind for better protection while exercising.You can buy them here.

3. Smart shaker

Another basic equipment for every gym lover. Beside basic function, there is a container for pills and powder. Very popular right now, so let you guy be trendy at his gym.

4.Protein powder
The best he can get after training. Together with some rice cakes protein powder is perfect after workout meal.



Even if your beloved is not a huge gym fan, maybe he will considering starting some serious training after getting some gadgets from those above? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment