Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tarta vertigo

Tarta with cheese, parma ham and spinach
I would like to share with you what I prepared for yetsreday's supper. Normally we don't eat such fancy stuff in the evenings, I am more 'cottage cheese for good night' person, but there was a special occassion - a friend of mine came with visit to Oslo :)

Dish of the evening was tart with cheese, spinach and parma ham.


I used frozen spinach, already chopped

First I prepared spinach - defrozen it, add fresh garlic and cooked for 3 minutes. 

Kesam Original - polish equvalent might be natural homogenized cheese or light philadelphia cheese

Then I added a box of Kesam Original (it's something between yoghurt and homogenized cheese, very popular in Norway).

I used dough from a pack - no time to do mine own ;) 


Tarta ready for baking :)

I fill tarta form first with dought and then with kesam-spinach mix. At the end i put parma ham on the top.

Bake tart for 30 minutes in 200 degreess. Served with fresh rucola and spinach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment