Saturday, September 29, 2012

At home training


No excuses, if you want to train, you will find a way to that!

These days there are soooo many options for those who does not have time or money to train at fitness club/gym. 
I will shortly wrote about three at-home-training systems which I use/used or are familiar with. 

 * Beachbody

Approximately 3 years ago I found a gread at-home-training system from United States which completley change my perception of working out. 

Beachbody's training programs

Beachbody is a huge company offering variety of trainings, from 'Brazil Butt Lift' to strenght training 'Chalene Extreme'. Total american style - each system has it's own trainer-star, diet plan and whole, mostly 3 months, trainings plan. My favorites are, mentioned before, strenght training Chalene Extreme, HIIT training Turbo Fire, total cardio trainining Insanity and complete strenght and cardio P90X. 

Chalene Extreme with trainer and host Chalene Johsnon:
 

P90X training - hard, muscle-oritned but including also cardio and even joga! complete training program for 3 months


* Total Muscle Training

Another training system is polish. I have to say that I didn't heard of it before I came to Poland for my fitness course but it catch my attention quickly. 
TMT is a Total Muscle Training which base also on 3 month training and eating program. You get 3 different CDs with exercised (crossfit style exercises combined with music) and doing them according to scheldue. You can also do the same training in your fitness club, because  program is dedicated both for doing it at home, as well as at your local gym. 

 Total Muscle Training

I will go back to Norway with a complete set of TMT DVD as well as TMT Instructor :) 
Today I am taking the first part of TMT training for instructors that I can introduce this program also in Norway. 

My plans for the weekend :)

* Ewa Chodakowska


She is a famous polish trainer whos CDs were added to polish version of Shape magasine. 
I am not a fan of her exercising style, however I know that there are many of women which like Ewa and her CDs. Like with many things - it is a metter of taste, try and check if it is what you looking for :)




1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you eat delicious meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu before ordering and select the entrees you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete